We are looking for passionate people to contribute to the company's growth. We offer an excellent opportunity to build your career with a new generation company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be able to effectively mentor chemists, analysts and other supporting staff.
- Must analytically solve problem in a dynamic laboratory setting.
- Must have the ability to be trained on all laboratory activities, techniques, and equipment and become proficient in these areas to serve as a subject matter expert.
- Must have a complete working knowledge of the requirements for a CRO facility and analytical laboratory.
- Must have the ability to lead and work on long term project teams
- Write, review, revise and approve -Project Progress Reports, Project Timelines, Review and direct the execution of analytical dept
- Demonstrate success in technical proficiency, scientific creativity, independent thought, and collaboration with others.
- Demonstrate analytical problem solving skills
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
- Demonstrate high ethical standards
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate both multi-tasking ability and the ability to effectively prioritize projects
- Demonstrate the ability to observe and communicate trends and develop continuous improvement plans.
- Act as a technical liaison with customers to define objectives of projects and provide reports on progress.
- Ensure that project activities, milestones and deliverables are well planned by the Project Managers
- Identify and correct issues that hinder the function and success of the Project Managers and their projects.
- Review deliverables and sub-plans within the groups, including technical milestones, compliance strategy and billable scopes of work against quotes.
- Assign new contract tasks and completion dates to team members as appropriate, maintaining workload schedules and projections
- Ensures cooperation between multiple departments working on the same project to achieve timely completion of project, including sharing of information and increasing awareness of project flow.
- Directs and establishes the smooth and efficient flow of resources between departments to assure the efficient completion of customer projects.
- Creates and maintains a project review process as part of the close out of each project
- Facilitate all key project meetings and departmental project review meetings on a regular basis
- Ensures that the Gantt charts are created and maintained for purpose of tracking the timely completion of multidisciplinary projects.
- Ensures there are regular updates on manufacturing project completion dates to the Finance department for the purpose of financial reporting.
- Work as a customer advocate, keeping projects focused on meeting the needs of the customer, as well as ensuring regular and open communications with the customer.
- Recommend and implement methods to increase the quality of products and services
- Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices.
- Protect employees and visitors by maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Supervisory Responsibilities include, directly supervises at least 20 employees in the Chemistry Lab. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. These job functions are subject to change per the business needs.
- Senior Profiles can be considered for a Group Leader designation
- MSc in Organic Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry with 2-3 years of experience in scale up chemistry
- MSc with 3-5 years of experience, having through knowledge of GMP operations and ability to work on UPLC-MS/ LCMS / HPLC / Prep. Preference to candidates with experience in Method Development.
- Job location: Mysore
- We are looking for a smart, quick thinking Male or Female candidate who can handle all front office, Admin related activities.
- Good communication skills, Spoken and written both.