A preferred Contract Research & Contract Manufacturing Organization in India
Kemio Solutions is an integrated CRAMS (Custom Research & Manufacturing Services) provider offering single point access to discovery services, CPRD (Chemical Process Research & Development), drug production development & regulatory support services & also pharmaceutical technologies to global pharma and biotech companies. Kemio Solutions accelerates drug development projects of its partners and clients with technologies, expertise and capabilities to execute pre-clinical programs, CMC (chemistry, manufacturing and control) for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) and drug products, and registration solutions for New Chemical Entities (NCEs), 505b2 and orphan drugs.
Integrity, Quality Assurance, Confidentiality, Timeline, Project Management, Client Satisfaction
Accelerate drug discovery, development and manufacturing processes for global Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to fight against diseases.
To become a preferred drug development and chemical services provider to global Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industries
- Board of Directors
- Scientific Advisory Board
Mohan Rangan - Chairman
Mohan Rangan is the Chairman of the Board of Directors. He has a degree in Engineering from the University of Madras in India and is a Post Graduate in Management Studies from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management Ahmadabad. He started his career with CMC Ltd and then moved to Wipro Infotech Ltd. Mohan was the Managing Director of Mphasis BFL Ltd and CEO and Managing Director of Global Edge Software Ltd.
Narendra Kumar R
Narendra Kumar R is the Founder - CEO and Managing Director of Kemio Solutions. He is responsible for the executive leadership and overall management of the company. He is equipped with over 20 years of experience in the Pharma industry. He has a degree in Pharmacy from the University of Bangalore in India and is a Post Graduate in Management Studies from SDM Institute of Management Development, Bangalore.
Aruna Gangadharan is the co- founder of Kemio Solutions. She completed her basic education in the field of Electronics and Communications from St. Josephs’s College in Bangalore and went on work extensively in the telecom industry. She was associated with Spice Telecom (currently Idea) and Techno Tree in various senior roles.
H.Sivaramakrishnan is a Research & development and management professional with over 30 years’ experience in all the aspects of the pharmaceutical industry. He completed his Masters in Chemistry from St.Xavier’s college, Bombay, PhD from University of New Brunswick, Post doctoral fellowship from University of Pennsylvania and Universite de Montreal, Canada.
Dr Tara Jayaram
She is an expert in Quality Systems. She worked for Biocon group of companies as Head of Quality and Regulatory matters for over 25 years. She has to her credit global experience of over 20 years in auditing companies spanning India, Europe, North America, Singapore, China and Japan.
She is an alumni of the Kiev University, Ukraine, she moved to US early on in her career and is an established pharmaceutical development professional with over 25 years of drug development experience in small molecules, drug delivery and biotechnology with a strong comprehension of science, project management, contract manufacturing, quality systems and regulatory affairs.
Kemio solutions staff comprises, PhD-level and Masters level synthetic organic chemists. Many have obtained their degrees and training under the guidance of the best-recognized and most-respected academic scientists. Kemio solutions chemists have therefore gained invaluable experience in handling extremely broad array of synthetic areas. Consequently, the company enjoys the benefit of an unusually talented and experienced pool of scientists.
Business Model & Competitive Advantage
- Proven track record in the design and development of practical, safe, economical and scalable routes to a variety of New Chemical Entities (NCEs).
- Tailored solutions for our clients/partners delivering quality product in an exceedingly efficient manner.
- Highly experienced team that can offer consultation for planning the most optimal development path and selecting the compound with the highest chances of pre- and early clinical development.
- Provide products with well-documented chemistry and analytical data to meet clients expectations.
- Uncompromised attention to maintain total Confidentiality.
- Collaborate on Pre- and Early clinical development programs on flexible business models including Fee-for-Service, Full Time Equivalent model, Participative models.
- Strong network of collaborations and strategic alliances with academia and research institutes.
Kemio’s Research and Developmental facilities are located in the southern Indian city of Bengaluru (formerly known as Bangalore). Spread over 5000 Sq Ft, these labs possess infrastructure to support and enable milligram to multiple hundreds of grams from the R&D site.
- Kemio Solutions state of the art facility is located in Bangalore, a major Pharmaceutical hub in India.
- With industry standard safety and waste disposal mechanism.
- Modern lab equipment to allow rapid scale-up up to 2kg within the facility.